Would you like to go 829-meters up the world’s highest building? Find out about how to purchase Burj Khalifa tickets, what is the price in 2021, how to skip the line, if there are any combined tickets included to see other attractions and other useful information to know before delving into an unforgettable Dubai experience!
Which floors of the Burj Khalifa can I visit?
There are two different observation levels open to the public, plus the VIP Lounge, the restaurants (Armani Deli, Burj Club and Atmosphere) and the Armani hotel.
“At the top level” – floors 124 & 125
The first two levels are part of the so-called “At the Top”, which includes floors 124 and 125. These two levels aren’t at the very top but over halfway up the building.
SKY Lounge – floor 148
SKY luxury lounge is on the 148th floor, sitting at a height of 555 meters. If you purchase this ticket, you can also have access to the “At the Top” level.
How much do Burj Khalifa tickets cost in 2021?
UPDATE: Burj Khalifa tickets price varies according to the time of your visit. The prices mentioned below are the starting prices. During peak hours (sunset time especially), prices may be more expensive. The prices mentioned here come from the official website; many other websites are offering discounts regularly.
If you are interested in the hotel, scroll to the section of the hotel room prices.
Burj Khalifa tickets “At the top” level – floor 124 & 125
1 – General admission entry
Enjoy panoramic views from levels 125 and 124 at your leisure, with this self-guided tour.
Non-prime hours ticket (from 9 am to 3:30 pm and from 6:30 pm until closing):
- Adult (12 years+) – Ticket price: from 154 AED (about 42 USD or 3,060 INR)
- Child (4-12 years) – Ticket price: from 119 AED (about 33 USD or 2,365 INR)
- Infant (below 4 years): FREE
Prime hours ticket (from 4 pm to 6 pm):
- Adult (12 years+) – Ticket price: from 229 AED (about 63 USD or 4,550 INR)
- Child (4-12 years) – Ticket price: from 137 AED (about 38 USD or 2,722 INR)
- Infant (below 4 years): FREE
2 – Fast track entry
With this Burj Khalifa ticket, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th and 125th level.
Ticket price: Adult (12 years+): 323 AED (88 USD)
3 – At the Top + Armani Deli
Combine At the Top visit with a 3-course set lunch at the world’s first Armani Hotel in Dubai.
Ticket price: 309 AED (84 USD)
4 – At the Top + Rooftop, The Burj Club
Compliment your journey to At the top with a 3-course set dinner at Rooftop, The Burj Club for an alfresco dining experience overlooking The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa.
Ticket price: 284 AED (78 USD)
Burj Khalifa tickets – floor 148 (At the Top Sky)
5 – At the Top Sky
Visit the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at Level 148 of Burj Khalifa. Get escorted to the SKY lounge for complimentary refreshments.
Non-prime hours tickets (from 7 pm until closing):
- Adult (12 years+) – Ticket price: from 364 AED (99 USD or 7,232 INR)
- Child (4-12 years)- Ticket price: from 364 AED (99 USD or 7,232 INR)
- Infant (below 4 years): FREE
Prime hours ticket (from 9:30 am until 6 pm):
- Adult (12 years+) – Ticket price: from 464 AED (127 USD or 9,220 INR)
- Child (4-12 years)- Ticket price: from 464 AED (127 USD or 9,220 INR)
- Infant (below 4 years): FREE
6 – VIP Lounge – Floor 154
The VIP Lounge is located on the highest floor of Burj Khalifa that you can visit. The entry in the VIP Lounge is allowed only at 4pm, during the sunset hours.
The price for adults and children is 754 AED per person (about 205 USD or 15,000 INR).
If you’re truly looking for a remarkable experience in Dubai, make sure to take the opportunity to go up the Burj Khalifa. You can purchase the tickets online or directly at the ticket counter (note that buying the tickets at the entrance is more expensive).
Are there any discounts?
There are MANY VENDORS selling Burj Khalifa Tickets. You can check out the official website and compare the prices of many other sellers online to find the best deals.
The tickets can include skip-the-line features, discounts at souvenir shops of the attraction, discount for multiple attractions like the Aquarium or a Desert Safari, WiFi in the building and many other special features.
How do you skip the line?
Online booking is needed to skip the line at the elevator, which can be quite long due to the size of the building.
If you purchase a skip-the-line ticket, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the 125th and 148th floor, as well as skipping the elevator queue.
Are there any Burj Khalifa tickets including other attractions?
Combine your Burj Khalifa ticket with other attractions to make your experience in Dubai even more thrilling. There are many combined tickets from which you can choose from that are worth considering to book if you want to get to know more about Dubai. Scroll down and see which one catches your eye!
Burj Khalifa + Desert Safari
Explore the desert while dune driving and watching the sunset over the dunes. You’ll be able to ride a camel, smoke shisha, wear traditional clothing, get a henna tattoo or simply enjoy the star-filled desert sky. All the activities are included.
Dinner some barbeque under the stars, where you can try different kinds of meat, starters, salads, and typical sweet treats from the region. The final touch is the various shows, among which is you can enjoy the famous belly dance.
Burj Khalifa tickets + Dubai Aquarium
See two of Dubai’s most popular attractions. First, visit the Burj Khalifa up to the 124th and 125th floor and then explore Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, with thousands of fish and hundreds of sharks.
Burj Khalifa tickets + Burj Al-Arab
This tour combines a visit to the Burj Khalifa from where you can get a spectacular view of Dubai and enjoy some lunch at the Burj Al-Arab hotel.
Burj Khalifa + Dhow Dinner Cruise
Experience a luxurious dinner cruise along the quiet waters of Deira Creek and witness amazing performances by Arabic singers performing traditional songs, creating a lively atmosphere.
Burj Khalifa tickets + Fountain Boardwalk
Compliment your journey to At the Top with a brand new experience, Dubai Fountain Boardwalk. Stroll down the 272-meters floating bridge, for the most incredible views of the fountain.
Burj Khalifa + Dubai-by-Night Tour
Discover Dubai by night shown by an expert guide where you’ll see the Madinat Jumeirah, the Dubai Marina and the Marina Walk. After that, you can visit the famous Burj Khalifa and see the beautiful fountain shows.
What are the Burj Khalifa opening hours?
The Burj Khalifa is open every day from 8.30 am – 10.00 pm.
On Friday and Saturday, it’s possible to do a sunrise tour at 5.30 am.
Please note that ticket prices vary depending on the time of your visit and your choice of experience, whether it’s the At the Top or the Sky luxury lounge.
How to get to Burj Khalifa?
Burj Khalifa is situated in The Dubai Mall, not too far from the business district.
To get there you can take a taxi or a bus; they run along Sheikh Zayed Road. Or, you can catch the Red Line metro which stops here and a free shuttle runs from major hotels.
What is the room price at the Burj Khalifa?
The Burj Khalifa hosts the luxury Armani Hotel. The prices reported below are the cheapest we could find online.
The prices are reported per room with 2 people for 1 night. Of course, depending on the period of the year and day of the week, the price can change.
- Classic Double Room – US$ 539
- Deluxe Double Room – US$ 544
- Premier Suite – US$ 589
- Fountain Suite – US$ 706
- One-Bedroom Residence – US$ 731
- Armani Executive Suite – US$ 752
- Armani Ambassador Suite – US$ 1,289
- Armani Ambassador Suite with Balcony – US$ 1,406
- Armani 2-bedroom Residence – US$ 1,606
- Armani Signature Suite – US$ 1,756
- Armani Dubai Suite – US$ 3,811
- The best time to visit At the Top is during the sunset hours when an amber glow spans across the sky. The sunset hours between 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM giving you the best chance to enjoy stunning evening views of the Dubai skyline!
- If you want to see the sunset from the Burj Khalifa, give yourself plenty of time – there are security checks and this is the busiest time of the day.
- Access “At The Top” during peak hours, and you can pretty much spend as long as you like up there. Besides from the height, the main difference between both levels is that SKY tends to be quieter and has soft seating scattered throughout.
- It’s advisable to book in advance to ensure you get the best time, and if you’re thinking on watching the sunset, book a slot at least 90 minutes before to get the most out of it. Don’t forget it’s also possible to visit on Fridays and Saturdays.
- You can scan your QR code at any of the kiosk desks in and around the Dubai Mall to retrieve your tickets. Otherwise, you can also collect them at the entrance of the Burj Khalifa, located on the Lower Ground Floor of the Dubai Mall.
I hope this guide helped you to find out more information regarding the Burj Khalifa tickets. Please do not hesitate in commenting below if you have any questions!
Have a nice visit 🙂